Job Title: Creative Executive
Responsible to: Creative Team Leader
Responsible for: Nil
- Essential Functions:
- To work closelywith the Creative team, Accounts Service team, to produce the most effective strategic and tactical concept, idea execution for clients.
- To be responsible for the conceptualization and design of interactive projects from concept to completion.
- To brainstormwith Accounts Service team to find project concept, master layouts and contribute visual ideas.
- To manage overall creative tasks for multiple projects and clients;
- Contribute to new business pitches
- To prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- To complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To plan concept by studying information and materials.
- To illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Required Skills:
- At least 2-3 years experiences working in advertising field as the same position.
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesignv..v..
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- A passion for design and the willingness to learn.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurized environment.
- Working well in detail and a desire for perfection.
- Good sketch is an advantage